Sunday, August 30, 2015

Growth Mindset.

Before watching the video, I never heard of Carol but after watching the video I felt like I knew her. This video was truly amazing. It made me think a lot about personal goals that I had set for myself this year. It made me think about how my learning has changed  while at OU. I've definitely had to adapt but I think that's something that we all go through we coming to a new place you have to see what works for you and just go with it. My biggest challenge with learning is just being open to different ideas and how things work. It's sometimes hard for me to think of something one way when I like to think of it my way. But like I said it's all about adapting.

#growthmindsetmemes

Mindset meme
Because who doesn't love this movie. 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun meme, Danielle! And growth mindset is so great for all those things: for singing, sports, school, everything. I think school would be much better if the hills were alive with the sound of singing and growth mindset instead of test anxiety! I think Maria and the Trapp Family singers would agree!

    ReplyDelete